In my job at Tactix4 I worked with others in the opensource and healthcare space to produce this briefing note for Cabinet Office on the use of hackdays to achieve a level playing field for Open Source in procurement and production.
This short note was produced in response to a request from Liam Maxwell made at EHI Live 2012 to investigate how hackdays could help procurement.
- Malcolm Newbury (Guildfoss, Consultant)
- Mahendra Mahey (University of Bath, Project Manager of the DevCSI Project)
- John Pyle (Independent Procurement Consultant)
- Ewan Davis (Woodcote Consulting, Consultant)
- Scott Wilson (Service Manager, OSS Watch and Assistant Director, CETIS)
- Eckhard Schwarzat (ValueDecision, Consultant)